This is the day the Lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24

Pages

Our Journey of Nathan's Transplant

Our Journey of Nathan's Transplant
We're Still Rejoicing!

Friday, February 1, 2013

More Prayers Needed

Isaac had his last swim class and he did great. I was so proud of him.
 
Our day at the hospital was long. . . and we did not get the news we hoped for. They want Nathan to have surgery to get his gallbladder removed. They are worried that his elevated liver counts are due to the gallstones and the risk of a liver infection. This would be very serious for Nathan.
I know what the doctors say, an...d I know what our God can do. He has healed Nathan's liver, heart, infections, optic nerve, and with our prayers, Nathan can pass the gallstone.
We have a detailed scan on February 12th. Please stand in prayer with us that the gallstones will be gone. I trust in God's will, but my prayer is that my baby won't need another surgery.
I am going to make an event for a day of prayer for Nathan on Thursday, February 7th. We can wear blue (Nathan's favorite color) and come together in prayer. Thank you prayer warriors!
 
Another prayer request for my sweet Isaac. It is so hard on him when Mommy is away to be with Nathan. I had promised him a mommy day today after he got home from school yesterday. It was much longer at the hospital than planned. Isaac took it really hard. He told me he stood at the window and screamed for me, but I didn't come. He had a complete melt down last night. It was so hard. Nathan isn't the only one who has had to be brave and strong. My heart breaks. . . .
 
We are also asking for anyone that might want to bless Isaac and Nathan with cards or mail.  Isaac literally proays for mail.  It is a HUGE blessing to them.  Our address is:
1618 SE Boone Trail
Lee's SUmmit, MO 64063 

2 comments:

  1. Our Prayers are with your beautiful family. A card from our two little ones was sent out today to Isaac and Nathan. With Love, Michael and Katherine Ulshafer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read some of your blogs about your family's journey and sorry to hear about the struggles you are dealing with.

    Do not let your heart be troubled, Trust in God, trust also in me...Jesus (John 14:1)

    "Some days there won't be a song in your heart. Sing anyway!" ~ Emory Austin

    "Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.' " ~ Author unknown

    Greetings to Isaac and Nathan from Toronto Canada.

    ReplyDelete